With a few updates Burley adds more versatility to their workhorse folding trailer. It can haul a full load of groceries, work stuff or exercise gear and can attach to any bike in the family fleet. Just unfold the trailer and pop the Quick Hitch on the seatpost. Once you get where you're going, the trailer becomes a trolley cart you can bring inside for convenience and security. When not needed, it folds down to the size of a briefcase, the wheels pop off with push buttons, and everything stows inside the bag.
- Quick Hitch switches tool-free to any bike with a 25-35mm seat post.
- Wheel guards protects your cargo.
- Extendable tow arm offers extra clearance for bikes with racks and larger tires.
- Ergonomic handles make carrying the folded trailer or wheeling a loaded trailer comfortable and easy.
- Included storage bag helps keep your trailer clean and contained when not in use.
- Provides more stable tracking and cornering than panniers or a backpack.
- Stable kickstand lets the trailer stand on its own.
- Push-button wheels are easy to pop on and off.
- 32cm tires roll easily on nearly any terrain.
- Track width is 51cm.
- Carries up to 27kg.
- Dual reflectors and a light bracket.
- Size folded is 53 x 47 x 20cm.
- In the box: Travoy, Quick Hitch, 2 x wheels, storage bag, 2 x tie down straps and a manual.
|Attachment system||Seatpost hitch|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Cargo dimensions||81 x 39 x 29cm|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.