Grippy and ultralight, these mohair-nylon skins offer reliable backcountry performance with unrivalled weight. Small enough to pack in your pocket, the G3 Minimist Glide skins feature a carbon fibre insert at the tip to prevent snow creep, while a low profile tail connector keeps it fast and easy to adjust or remove.
- Blend of 70% mohair and 30% nylon for maximum grip and durability.
- RipStrip makes pulling apart skins easier, and can be removed for added traction in case of adhesion contamination.
- 16cm length adjustment fits a wide range of ski sizes.
- Hydrophobic water treatment prevents snow or ice clumping.
- Non-toxic adhesive is functional to -30C.
- Trim tool and skin savers included.
|Material||Mohair + nylon blend|
|Length||150-166; 161-177; 172-188; 183-199;cm|