Columbia Slopeside Village Omni Heat Mid Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sporty and stylish, these mid-height waterproof boots stand up to anything winter throws in your path. Synthetic insulation means plenty of warmth, and an innovative reflective lining takes full advantage of the heat you're putting out to keep toes cozy.
- Waterproof synthetic textile upper with seam-sealed bootie construction.
- 200g synthetic insulation fends off chills.
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining prevents body heat from escaping.
- Techlite™ midsole provides cushion and comfort underfoot.
- Omni-Grip™ rubber keeps traction in on a variety of surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.