Patagonia Back for Good Organic T-Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Be one with the wild. This lightweight T-shirt uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt.
- Ringspun organic cotton sourced from farms in the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative.
- Taped shoulder seams retain their shape and prevent shrinking when washed.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Original artwork by 4th Avenue Graphics.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|