Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get amped for shoulder- and off-season riding. These lightweight and fully waterproof riding pants repel rain and snow to keep you riding comfortably. Breathable and stretchy fabric keeps you pedaling without feeling restricted or clammy.
- H2No® Performance 3-layer shell provides waterproof protection.
- Stretch-woven fabric for unrestricted movement.
- DWR-finish sheds rain and muck.
- Curved waistband and knees follow your body's shape in an on-bike posture.
- Zip fly and bike-specific OppoSet™ adjustable waist customizes the fit.
- Zippered leg openings can be pulled on over shoes and pads.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Fabric content||100% recycled nylon|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|