La Sportiva Tarantulace Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stick to your projects with the tenacity of an 8-legged bug. Tarantulace Shoes are more aggressive than a traditional beginner's shoe. They suit all around climbers on varied terrain and excel at gym climbing and single-pitch cragging. Laces offer a wide fit range of so they fit various and unusual foot shapes.
- Unlined leather and synthetics are comfortable for all-day cragging and long hours in the gym.
- Quick pull lacing gives you a snug and precise fit.
- Lined tongue for moisture management.
- Slip-lasted construction.
- Asymmetric shape helps new climbers push grades fast.
- Long lasting sticky FriXion® RS rubber sticks to plastic and rock equally well.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||5mm FriXion Rs|
How to measure