Pearl Izumi Thermal Cycling Tights - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Beat the wintery forecase in warm, water-repellent cycling tights. The PI Dry technology sheds moisture throughout the lifespan of the garment, and the stretchy fleece keeps your leg muscles warm while you power through your hill climbs. Zipperless legs increase durability and comfort.
- Moisture shedding PI Dry Thermal Fleece is warm, breathable and wicks away excess moisture.
- Water resistant DWR treatment is applied to individual fibers, not the surface of the garment.
- Reduced seams and stretchy fabric for fit and comfort.
- Elite Escape 1:1® Chamois for all-day comfort.
- Silicone grippers keep hems in place.
- Reflective elements for low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.