When stepping out into Winter’s worst, you need boots that are up to the task. With rugged construction of waterproof leather sitting atop a flexible rubber base, the Iceland boots will keep the elements right where they should be.
- Waterproof design with PU coated leather and fully sealed seams.
- Soft microfleece lining is warm and wicking.
- Padded collar and tongue seal out cold air.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation is light and efficient.
- EVA insoles have Cleansport NXTTM non-toxic odour treatment.
- Flexible synthetic rubber shell stands up to harsh conditions.
- Defender 2 outsole has deep aggressive lugs that offer improved stability and traction, and clear mud and snow with ease.
- Includes a second set of laces.
- Kamik rates these boots down to -40°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|