Keep your fingers nimble and your shifting smooth during wet or windy rides.
- 3-layer softshell fabric provides wind and water protection.
- Stretchy synthetic leather palm has conductive index and thumb for touchscreen compatibility.
- 3D gel pads improve grip comfort.
- Gauntlet design with hook-and-loop closure keeps wrists warm.
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.