For quick missions or gear-intensive expeditions, the Stone Hauler is a reliable duffle for hauling your essentials. The fabric is paired with 5mm of closed cell foam to withstand bumpy rides when carrying climbing, skiing or trekking gear. A continuous length of webbing, rated to 2kN, wraps the duffle and provides secure lash points for to attach to your pick-up bed or pack mule.
- Recycled SuperGrid body fabric with 1640-denier polyester end caps for added durability.
- Padding around the body protects your gear from bumps and punctures.
- LockOff internal compression straps secure contents and reduce bulk (60L, 90L and 120L only).
- DirtBag storage system keeps your dirties separate from your cleans (60L, 90L and 120L only).
- Padded shoulder straps are adjustable and removable.
- U-shaped lid provides access to the main compartment.
- 45L and 60L have a single external zippered pocket.
- 90L and 120L have 2 external zippered pockets.
|Main fabric||600-denier recycled polyester|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|