Technical and streamlined, the Cirque is down with your winter alpine missions. Inspired by ultra running, the vest-like carry system sits close to your body and is unobtrusive, so the pack feels like it's moving wth you, not against you. Equipped for alpine environments, it features ski attachment points, a removable helmet flap, ice cool carry points, and a skin and crampon specific pocket.
- Made of lightweight Dyneema nylon that has incredible abrasion and tear resistance.
- Running-vest-inspired harness system is sleek and adjustable.
- Lightly padded shoulder straps have zippered pockets to keep essentials close.
- Top loading with unique single-pull cinch closure. A long side zipper gives you a secondary access point.
- Dedicated avalanche tool organizer panel keeps things tidy and where they need to be.
- Easy access crampon or skin compartment.
- PickPockets and a quick deploy piolet system houses your ice tools for glacier travel.
- Removable helmet flap.
- Diagonal ski carry system is removable when not in use.
- Complies with ISMF Skimo requirements.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Carries||Skis - diagonal|