Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 Road Running Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Soft enough for high-mileage training, yet firm enough for moderate stability. No matter how or where you run, the gel-like midsoles respond to your running needs. The newest version packs more DNA Loft cushioning into the midsole for a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- Microfibre uppers include 3D Fit Print overlays to form integral foot support structures.
- Internal support saddles offer a precise, secure fit.
- DNA LOFT and BioMoGo foam disperse impact and provide better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- GuideRails motion-control system creates a smoother transition and limits joint impact.
- Segmented full-length Crash Pads cushion and stabilize each step for smooth transitions.
- HPR Plus outsoles offer long-wearing durability.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure