A retro silhouette and natural materials are a cut above ordinaryplastic frames.
- Wood frame uses 13 layers of laser-cut premium walnut.
- Acetate frames have temple accents of pacific northwest pine cones set in resin.
- Carl Zeiss CR39 lenses block 100% UV and offers precise optical clarity.
- Finished with non-allergenic, organic waxes and oils to protect the frame from drying out.
- Spring hinges provide a comfortable resistance for a secure fit.
- Included travel case helps protect your glasses.
- In the box: sunglasses, recycled chipboard travel case and lens cloth.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.