Vintage style that combine natural materials with Italian acetate, for unique frames that stand out. Part of Shwood’s Camp collection, the Mesa have polarized lenses that cut glare and reflection, so you can focus on what's ahead.
- Italian acetate frames with 3-ply premium hardwood inlays on the temples.
- Polarized lenses cut glare on water, snow or tarmac.
- TAC lenses layer optical acetate with polarization and UV blocking layers.
- Sealed with non-allergenic, organic waxes and oils to protect the frame from drying out.
- Spring hinges provide a comfortable resistance for a secure fit.
- Included travel case helps protect your glasses.
- In the box: sunglasses, Camp collection mini sleeping bag travel case and lens cloth.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.