Bogs Baby Bogs Boots - Infants
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These boots were made for toddlin’ and that’s just what they’ll do. When your little one ventures out into winter wonderland, the Baby Bogs will keep their feet warm and dry.
- 100% waterproof construction.
- 3mm Neo-Tech™ insulation – Bogs comfort rates these boots down to -10°C.
- Soft fleece lining traps in coziness.
- Bogs Max-Wick™ pulls moisture away from the foot and DuraFresh™ helps naturally control odours.
- Large handles and open back with a hook and loop closure, makes for easy on-ing and off-ing.
- Dual-density Bloom™ Algae foam footbed – Bloom foam has a reduced carbon footprint compared to standard foams.
- Grippy rubber outsole.
- Machine washable.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Upper material||3mm neoprene|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|