Kodiak Claresholm Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Dodging slush puddles is risky business. When winter muck is unavoidable, waterproof leather, plush lining and a layer of synthetic insulation will keep your feet warm and dry.
- Waterproof leather, fully sealed seams and a waterproof breathable.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate synthetic insulation.
- Soft fleece lining is warm and wicks moisture.
- Recycled polyester and OrthoLite® footbed sits atop a supportive EVA midsole.
- Rubber tread provides great traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.