Kombi Daredevil Gloves - Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warm and waterproof gloves that will help your little one pack the perfect snowball and grip onto their crazy carpet as they sled down the local hills. Combing efficient insulation with Kombi’s WaterGuard® waterproof breathable membrane the Daredevil gloves are ready for winter.
- SoftLoft synthetic insulation is light, efficient and even stays warm when wet.
- WaterGuard waterproof breathable membrane keeps hands dry.
- Accu-Dri® super-soft, moisture-wicking micro-fleece lining.
- Powerpoint® touchscreen compatibility.
- Textured grippy palms.
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at the gauntlet cuff seals out the cold.
- Clip keeps your gloves together when not being worn.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.