The weather outside might be frightful, but you can go out anyway. Built for the rugged conditions in the coldest parts of our country, these boots are ready for whatever winter has in store. A rubber outsole blocks out snow and slush, while a tall leather shaft blocks out tall drifts. A thick felt liner insulates feet against serious cold – Baffin recommends these boots for temps as low as -40°C.
- Leather upper with faux-fur collar.
- Removable felt liner is light not bulky, and provides cold-weather comfort.
- Midsole are highly flexible GelFlex for shock absorption and rebound.
- Outsoles are flexible and durable rubber.
- Manufacturer's active rating is -40°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|