Merrell Nova 2 Mid Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With the athleticism of a trail runner and the stability of a hiking shoe, the Nova 2 Mid provide you the comfort and traction to tackle the trails. The waterproof construction and the bellows tongue keep water and trail debris out of the shoe, so you can explore the mountains rain or shine.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh and TPU reinforcements in high-wear areas.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry while letting sweat escape.
- EVA midsole with forefoot and heel cushion pods comforts and stabilizes feet.
- Air cushion heel absorbs shock for a comfortable ride.
- TrailProtect rock plate protects underfoot.
- Vibram® TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm adaptive lugs keep feet secure on the trail.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.