Designed for cold-weather climbs, the Enforcer Gloves provide warmth and protection for wet ice and taxing routes. They're waterproof, insulated and padded with goat leather palms so they'll stand up to sufferfest conditions. Stretch fabric and pre-curved, articulated fingers let you place pro and fiddle in V-threads.
- Pertex Shield ripstop shell and a GORE-TEX membrane keep your hands dry.
- TPU patch over knuckles for abrasion-resistance.
- 170g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of hand.
- Thick, sewn-in fleece lining is warm and soft.
- Goat leather palms, palm patchs, and finger caps.
- Hypalon wrist strap with hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit.
- Tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip.
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range: -18 to -1°C.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|