A proper wet-weather cycling jacket our littlest commuters. Knowing that rain soaks riders of all ages, Showers Pass created the Little Crossover jacket. The Little Crossover jacket is a proper cycling jacket for the smaller set. Ample reflective details, taped seams and a low-profile hood let you know that your little rider is getting all the same great tech that you are. And, whether gripping handle bars or monkey bars, the features that make the Little Crossover great on the bike, also make it great off the bike.
- Fully seam taped construction and 2.5-layer Artex™ waterproof-breathable material keeps kids dry in showers and downpours.
- Plenty of reflective details keep your little one seen.
- Relaxed fit layers well on cold fall days, while not feeling baggy on warm wet spring days.
- Zippered pockets keep tiny treasures and snacks safe along the ride.
- Fitted hood can tuck easily under a helmet.
- Hood has elasticised trim that helps keep it in place when the wind kicks up, or the peddling kicks into high gear.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs keep the cold out and the warm in, and allow easy adjustment for growth spurts.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.