An insulating layer for active pursuits. It warms your core and won't hold you back climbing, hiking or skiing. Lightweight insulation provides reliable warmth, feels weightless and is highly compressible. Layer it under a shell or wear it as your stand-alone jacket in cool weather.
- Tyono™ nylon shell is DWR treated for water resistance.
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and warm.
- Air-permeable stretch fleece side panels.
- Underarm gussets and articulated elbows for range of motion.
- No Slip Zip™ front zip won't open accidentally.
- Improved cuffs for easy layering.
- Adjustable hem with slight drop in back.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|