The North Face Arctic Parka - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The North Face Arctic II Parka is a stronghold against serious winter weather. It's waterproof and breathable to block out wind and sleet, with fully sealed seams to keep you 100% dry. The 5responsibly sourced goose down and synthetic insulation panels provide no-nonsense warmth.
- Nylon and cotton face fabric with DryVent waterproof-breathable and windproof laminate.
- Fully seam sealed so rain can't sneak in.
- 550 fill-power goose down in body meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- 150g Heatseaker Eco synthetic insulation in side panels.
- Removable, insulated, and fully adjustable hood has removable faux fur trim.
- Rib-knit cuffs seal out drafts.
- Rear drop-tail hem adds extra coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.