Slip into warmth when exploring backcountry lines or riding exposed chairlifts. The Explorer Gloves are packed with down and a weather-proof membrane to keep your hands protected when the mercury really drops. Thindown insulation sandwiches a layer of down fibres between two woven layers to provide even distribution of maximum warmth.
- Shell is breathable Flexshell fabric and leather.
- Premium leather palms are tough but supple for ease of movement.
- Waterguard® waterproof, breathable membrane for keeping moisture at bay.
- 80g Thindown® insulation offers 360 degrees of warmth.
- Wool-blend lining wicks moisture and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Adjustable wrist strap and cuff drawcord seals out snow and drafts.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|