Go-anywhere and do-anything nylon skins for tough approaches in varied conditions. 16cm of length adjustment fit a broad range of ski lengths and double tip connectors work well on symmetrical or asymmetric skis. The nylon offers fast gliding at minimal weight, and gives solid performance on crusty snow, wet snow or blower conditions.
- Tail connector has a pop up design for fast changes with gloves on.
- Tip connectors have self-aligning steel hands for security.
- RipStrip makes pulling apart skins easier, and can be removed for added traction in case of adhesion contamination.
- PFC-free hydrophobic water treatment prevents snow or ice clumping.
- Non-toxic, PFOA-free adhesive is functional to -30C.
- Trim tool and skin savers included.