Burly, adjustable and light enough for all the adventures you have lined up. The 2-section shaft is made of light, sturdy aluminum that consistently gets the job done.
- Dual-density plastic grip has ridges to help maintain grip.
- Removable strap is shaped for comfort.
- Secondary grip position allows you to move your hand down when side-hilling.
- Quickflick tab on handle to flick your bindings into ski or hike mode
- Eyelet to rig a guyline for a tarp.
- Forged aluminum locking mechanism for a solid connection.
- All-Mountain baskets are shaped to handle steep and technical terrain.
- Carbide tips grip well on ice and rock.
|Grip material||Dual component synthetic|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|