This compact multi-tool blends a pocket knife with a bartender’s friend. With a true 2-stage corkscrew the Armbar Cork reduces the chances of spilled vino. By adding the 2-stage lever to the opening process you get another layer of finesse and the result is much smoother than the standard pocket knife corkscrew, where pulling carefully is your only option. Bundled into the compact package with the 2-stage corkscrew is a locking blade, scissors and a few other tools that will make everyday life a little easier.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Liner-lock design keeps fingers safe when using the knife.
- 2-stage bottle opener makes for smooth opening.
- Compact spring loaded scissors for those cuts a knife isn’t right for.
- Fold-out backspacer contains a bottle opener and a compact prybar.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9cm|
|Number of knives||1|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.