This burly little tool blends the function of a box cutter with a pocket prybar. By using replaceable box cutter blades in place of a knife, the Prybrid Utility tool keeps its footprint small without losing functionality. With a textured G10 handle this compact tool is easy to get a good grip on whether your cutting, prying, or celebrating a job well done with the bottle opener.
- Uses replaceable box cutter blades available at most hardware stores.
- G10 handle has traction grooves to give you a secure grip.
- Integrated cord cutter and wire stripper.
- Bottle opener for celebrating a job well done.
- Prying end also has a groove for removing nails.
- Keyring hole lets you mount this compact tool on your keys.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Knife length (closed)||10.5cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|