This compact tool blends the function of a hobby knife with a pocket prybar. By using replaceable hobby knife blade this little tool keeps its footprint small without losing functionality. The machined aluminum handle is both tough and lightweight. With an integrated keyring hole and paracord lanyard, it is easy to keep this tool close to hand.
- Uses replaceable hobby knife blades (like #11 X-Acto® blades) available at most hardware stores.
- Tough aluminum handle has traction grooves to give you a secure grip.
- Bottle opener for celebrating a job well done.
- Prying end also has a groove for removing nails.
- Keyring hole and paracord lanyard lets you mount this compact tool on your keys.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Knife length (closed)||10cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|