Lowa Nabucco Evo Gore-Tex Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Solid warmth and traction for when winter hits. The Nabucco Evo's high cuff and insulated, waterproof lining keep your feet warm and dry when adventuring in deep snow. The Vibram Arctic Grip soles are specifically designed for traction on snow and ice, so you stay firmly planted on slippery sidewalks and icy ponds alike.
- Nubuck leather and synthetic fabric protect feet from winter scrapes.
- Gore-Tex® Partelana lining offers cozy comfort while keeping feet dry.
- Thermal insole prevents cold seeping in from below.
- Injection-moulded PU midsole with nylon stabilizer supports and cushions your feet.
- Vibram® IceTrek rubber with Arctic Grip sole technology grips to slippery winter surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.