All the fun of a backside ski in a frontside package. Salomon’s freeski DNA runs through the QST Myriad 85, an agile ski that rides smoothly to offer confidence at high speeds. An edge-to-edge titanal edge insert gives you great power transfer, and the Koroyd tip cuts the chatter. The all-terrain rocker and extended wood core are designed to give it playful pop.
- Semi-sandwich construction with ABS sidewalls, cap construction at the tip and tail for edge grip underfoot and increased manoeuvrability.
- Full wood core offers stability, powerful rebound and solid contact to filter vibration.
- All terrain Rocker 2.0 with early rise tip gives you terrain versatility, easy and precise steering, and fluid terrain absorption.
- Traditional cambered carve zone has a focused sidecut for power, energy and grip.
- Titanal insert edge to edge underfoot allows for maximum power transfer.
- A layer of Basalt provides dampening and vibration absorption.
- Koroyd Tip is lightweight and reduces vibration without sacrificing control.
- Hook-free taper features a 5-point sidecut: the tip and tail taper at the extremities for easier turn initiation and smooth steering in soft or variable snow.
- Glossy topsheet.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.