Salomon Shift Pro 100 AT Ski Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Power and stability meet versatility, these boots shift from in bounds groomers to backcountry tours with ease. The highly customizable Custom Shell HD and liner can be thermo-moulded to fit your foot perfectly. The GripWalk® soles and Surelock mechanism provide traction and range of motion when in walk mode.
- Polyurethane shell with fibreglass framing transfers power efficiently to your ski.
- Coreframe and Sensifit™ inserts add power and easy step-in.
- Cuff is Polyolefin and polyamide for stability and ideal flex.
- Shell and seamless liner can be thermo-moulded for personalized performance.
- 4 aluminum micro-adjust buckles secure your foot in a snug fit.
- 35 mm strap adds extra support at the top of the cuff.
- Adjustable flex lets you tweak the boot's stiffness.
- Oversized pivot transfers power smoothly.
- GripWalk soles allow nearly-normal walking with a rockered design.
- Compatible with tech bindings, WTR bindings, GripWalk bindings and MNC bindings.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||
|Shell cuff material||
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.