Castelli Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
When the weather looks moody, this fearless jacket does you proud. With windproof fabric and waterproof shoulders, it's designed for cool-weather training. The Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve is stretchy and uninsulated, so you can add whatever layers you need for any day of the year. Glove friendly pockets offer frustration-free access to your ride supplies. Rain, wind or cold, none of it stops you from riding.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM® 205 sheds light precipitation.
- GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER® 203 blocks wind.
- Front-facing waterproof panels with taped shoulder seams provide extra rain protection.
- Zippered vent on side of chest lets out excess heat.
- Pump sleeve for road-side self assistance.
- Dropped tail covers your back from wheel splatter.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.