Bring on the cold mud, the icy wind, the frosty rides. These cycling gloves cloak your hands in wind and waterproof fabric for fantastic protection from bad weather and low temps. The unique zippered construction is easy to get on and off in poor conditions.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps hands dry.
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation for maximum warmth.
- YKK® water-resistant zipper prevents water from seeping in.
- Grippy palm for control in wet conditions.
- Castelli recommends these gloves for temperatures between -4 and 10°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|