This small clip-able speaker delivers big sound and sounds way better than your phone’s speaker. The Clip 3 can clip on a pack, in the rental car, or in your tent, wherever you need your music, this little speaker is there. With its rugged design this speaker will stand up to Mother Nature’s worst days and keep your tunes playing. The built-in noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone gives you clear calls at the press of a button.
- 10-hours of playback on a single charge.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Integrated mic and controls control your music and calls.
- Easy USB charging.
- If the speaker will not be used for more than a few months, charge it fully once every 3 months to ensure the battery stays healthy.
- IPX7 water proofing.
- In the box: Clip 3, Micro-USB charging cable and documentation.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||3 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1000mAh (included)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.