Take the easy way. Save more than $50 when you buy these 3 products as a bundle. The MEC Camper 2 Tent comfortably sleeps 2 people and has twin vestibules to accommodate all your gear. Its secret is the combination of light aluminum poles and inexpensive yet functional fabrics. The Camper Sleeping Pad offers no surprises, just plush cushioning and plenty of stability. And the Camper 10C Sleeping Bag is an easy-care synthetic option that unzips into a warm quilt. Altogether, a great setup for sleeping soundly on your next camping trip.
This deal’s only available online.
Want another combo? Give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770 or shop in-store to save 10% on a customized MEC camp bundle.
- Camper 2 Tent has a wind-stable, crossed-pole wedge shape with a spreader pole that gives you lots of headroom and interior space.
- Twin doors and vestibules with hooded vents provide gear storage for 2 people, and a way out in the night without waking each other up.
- 2 mesh internal pockets hold headlamps, glasses and other nighttime essentials.
- Tent includes pegs, a pole repair sleeve and a 51x16cm stuff sack.
- Camper 10C sleeping bag is insulated with synthetic MEC Hyperloft Eco polyester insulation that's 50% recycled fibres.
- Soft recycled polyester fabric has a durable water repellency finish to shed water and dirt.
- Unzip the sleeping bag to use it with a quilt or zip it to another MEC Camper sleeping bag for cozy cuddling.
- Sleeping bag includes a 19x35cm stuff sack. The sleeping bag packs down to 7L of volume.
- Sleeping bag fits sleepers up to 6'0" (183cm).
- Camper Sleeping Pad uses cushy non-cored foam to insulate you from the cold hard ground.
- Sleeping pad includes a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Sleeping pad dimensions are 51x183cm. Packed dimensions 51x16cm.
- Individual weights: Tent: 2.38kg, Sleeping bag: 1.01kg, Sleeping pad: 950g.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||51 x 16cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.66sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.66sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.