Comfy for your passenger and convenient for you, Thule’s new Spring stroller has all the amenities you would expect for kiddie comfort, but also has a new folding mechanism that makes transport and storage a cinch. Folding the Spring is simple and can be done with one hand, keeping one hand free to wrangle your precious cargo. To collapse the stroller, simply lift the ergonomic carry handle under the seat and the stroller collapses into a compact package that is easy to carry and load in and out of your car, or onto transit. When on the go, smooth rolling wheels and padded seat keep the ride comfy. The adjustable weatherproof canopy has an expandable section with a mesh window, so you can check on your passenger. The mesh window even has a has a roll down cover, perfect for naptime. Speaking of naptime, the reclining seat back has a peak-a-boo mesh window that uses silent magnetic closures, so there is no noisy hook-and-loop to wake your sleeping beauty.
- Easily collapsible design takes the stroller from strolling, to transport mode with a single lever that doubles as an ergonomic carrying handle. When folded the stroller locks closed and stands upright.
- One-hand adjustable handlebar height goes from 98–108cm, locking at any point in that range.
- UPF50+ canopy block more than 98% of harsh UV and uses PFC-free weatherproof finishes.
- Adjustable canopy has an expandable mesh window, that lets you keep an eye on your passenger and add a little ventilation.
- Reclining seat lays nearly flat, great for naps on the go.
- Reclining seat back has a peak-a-boo mesh window with a silent magnetic closure.
- Padded 5-point harness.
- Swivelling front wheel for great handling in tight quarters. Front wheel can also be locked in place for smooth tracking when you have a bit more room.
- Puncture-proof, smooth rolling rubber tires.
- Front step helps kids hop in and out – just be sure the brakes are on.
- Under seat cargo basket holds more than 21L of toys, snacks, groceries, etc.
- In the box: Spring stroller, large front wheel, 2 rear wheels, removable canopy and documentation.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Front wheel position
A fixed front wheel won't rotate, which is ideal for jogging. A lock-out pin allows for the wheel to be either fixed or to rotate freely increasing manoeuvrability.
A hand brake can help runners maintain pace and form while running downhill. A parking brake prevents the stroller from moving while loading and unloading on flat surfaces.
|Child harness||5-point harness|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Folded dimensions||32 x 45 x 76cm|
|Dimensions||103 x 60 x 108cm|
|Car seat adapter||Available separately|
|Infant adapter kit||Not compatible|
|Handlebar console kit||Not compatible|
|Snack tray||Available separately|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.