For those who are new world of cycling computers, or only need the basics, but still want a clean wireless set-up, this little computer will tell you a lot about how you ride. Cat Eye’s Velo Wireless computer sticks to the essentials, keeping you informed of how fast you’re actually going, how far that ride was and much more. The wireless installation doesn’t interfere with your bike’s clean lines.
- Wireless set-up.
- Current speed.
- Maximum speed.
- Average speed.
- Pace arrow shows if current speed is below or above the average speed.
- Calorie estimation.
- Trip distance.
- Total distance.
- Elapsed time.
- Zap strap mount fits all handlebars.
- Simple tire size input makes installation easy.
- Coin cell batteries in the computer and sensor, computer lasts around 1 year with 1 hour a day of use, sensor lasts for approximately 10,000km of riding.
- Easy to use 1-button controls.
- Large display
- Dimensions: 56ｘ38ｘ17mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Maximum distance between sensor and computer.
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||2 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.