Scarpa F1 Ski Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For touring focused skiers who prize lightness above all. The F1 uses carbon core technology: a carbon fibre frame runs the length of the boot to provide stiffness and power transfer, while offering progressive flex in the upper. The pivot point is 6mm further under your foot than standard to increase the efficiency of your stride. Skiers looking for downhill performance close to the Scarpa Maestrale and touring function akin to a Scarpa Alien, need look no further than the F1.
- Shell is high performance Grilamid with carbon for lightweight torsional rigidity and power.
- Pebax tongue works with the medial flex of your leg for a natural stride and seamless power transfer.
- Intuition Pro Flex Evo liner is thermoformable and has a flex zone for excellent mobility.
- Fast closure buckle combines an over-sized power strap and buckle into a weight-saving system that's super-quick to pull open and flick closed.
- Boa ratcheting cable closure system for a quick and secure fit.
- Optimized touring pivot provides a natural stride.
- Vibram UFO EVO sole grips on wet, snowy, rock and ice, lug pattern reduces snow build up.
- Compatible with tech bindings only, not compatible with step-in bindings.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||
|Shell cuff material||
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.