The fleecy cap keeps little noggins warm, and as any dad will tell you, that’s where we lose most of our heat.
- Reversible design gives you colour options.
- Breathable, washable fleece.
- Crushable design is easy to pack.
- 5cm foam brim has a PFC-free DWR finish.
- 5cm fleece cape folds down to insulate ears.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|