For recreational skiers looking for stability and control. Sidecut and wide front platform promote control and stability. Minimal camber from heel to toe means skis respond efficiently to your power, and a new-school skin technology reduces your time spent waxing.
- S-cut sidecut has a light carving sidecut behind the foot and a wider platform and the front for more control and stability.
- Heel-toe camber compresses when pressed with the forefoot.
- Core is Densolite 2000, light in weight, but with consistent torsional stiffness.
- G2 base with SkinGrip waxless technology uses an integrated strip of skin underfoot so you don't need kick wax.
- Includes Prolink Access bindings.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||48-46-44-46mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.