Fully loaded for the safety and comfort of demanding riders. Hopefully disaster never strikes, but if it does, you’ll be prepared thanks to the safety EPS 4D foam and EPP inserts in critical impact zones. Plenty of vents and adjustable zones give you control over the temperature.
- Lightweight hybrid in-mould and injected shell blends safety and durability.
- EPS 4D foam with EPP inserts absorb and dissipate shock.
- Custom Dial fit adapts quickly and easily for many head shapes.
- Active ventilation and Thermo Control System lets you control airflow and heat venting.
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry liner comes out for easy washing.
- Earpads are audio system compatible.
- Includes helmet bag.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).