Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 Tech W GW Ski Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Great skiing power with natural movement for touring. This boot blends mobility with performance to give you a ski-able, 4-buckle boot that doesn’t feel like a boat anchor. They provide the support and stiffness you'd expect from a much heavier option, with range of motion that ensures you get further with every stride. Both the shell and liner can be heat moulded.
- Shell and cuff are made of light and stiff Grilamid.
- Progressive shell is reinforced where needed without adding unnecessary weight.
- Breathable liner is thermo-mouldable and hand washable.
- Mimic Platinum liner has preshaped zones around the ankle and heel for great downhill performance.
- 2.0 ski/walk mechanism gives you 54-degree range of motion for climbing and 15-17 degrees of forward lean for skiing.
- Frictionless pivot uses polymer bushings to provide natural movement on ascents.
- 4 aluminum buckles and a power strap provides a precise and secure fit.
- Grip Walk soles allow nearly-normal walking with a rockered design.
- Compatible with tech bindings, WTR bindings, GripWalk bindings and MNC bindings.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||Grilamid|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.