Exceptionally light bindings for ultra-fast ski mountaineering or touring missions. Forged aluminum, stainless steel and high-strength synthetics weight in at 300g per pair. Solid on descents, nimble on ascents, and great for race or touring setups.
- Fully metal heel piece is durable and stable.
- Anti-snow grooves in toe piece for easy entry in all snow conditions.
- 4 walk modes adapt to the steepness of terrain.
- Lateral release value setting from 4-13 in heel.
- Ultralight ski brakes are available and sold separately.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.