Designed for day touring or terrain accessed through mechanized means, the Float 22 has a single-chamber, 150L airbag system. It’s surprisingly affordable, so you can make an airbag pack a regular component of your setup. Airbags are designed to reduce or eliminate burial depth and protect your head, neck and upper body from trauma should you be caught in an avalanche.
- Provides enough volume for rescue tools, lunch, skins and an extra layer.
- Single-chamber airbag has a super-efficient Venturi system.
- Refillable Float 2.0 air cartridge sold separately.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at BCA-authorized depots.
- External shovel/probe pocket, helmet and diagonal ski carrying system.
- Optional snowboard carry attachment available separately.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Deployment System||Compressed air|