Combined with the right training, this kit helps you evaluate snowpacks and slopes while traveling in the backcountry.
- Durable fabric carry case has slots and pockets for each tool
- Calibratable thermometer has a range of -50 to 200°C
- Slope meter has an angle range of 0-60 degrees and can be read from the side and above
- 15x magnifying loupe features a folding metal base and glass lens
- Polycarbonate crystal card includes snow grain classifications, slope angle map tool, and a 2mm grid to help with snowpack evaluations
- 2m cord to cut through snow and crust
|Weight||280g (No colour SKU)|