Strip your clothing system back to essentials. These soft shell pants score a place on your gear list for dawn-to-dusk missions. The design allows easy movement on vertical terrain, and if the weather breaks en route, the fabric coating sheds light rain or snow.
- Breathable double-weave soft shell.
- DWR finish sheds snow and light rain.
- OppoSet waist adjustment system sits comfortably under a hipbelt or harness.
- Gusseted crotch allows full motion.
- Articulated knees let you high-step with ease.
- Pockets are accessible when wearing a pack or harness.
- Narrow hem has a single cuff and tie-down loops compatible with alpine boots.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (all sizes)|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|