Put a layer of quilt-like warmth between you and Winter’s worst moods. Wamth is just one of the reasons to love the Down With It Parka, sustainability is another. Recycled polyester and recycled down warm your body and your heart. With its high insulated collar and hood, you don’t need to add a scarf, and there are plenty of pockets for thawing chilled fingers and keeping your phone out from the cold.
- Wind-proof recycled polyester shell with PFC-free DWR to shed light rain.
- Recycled 600 fill-power duck and goose down is warm, light and compressible.
- Chevron baffles and princess seaming offer a contoured silhouette.
- Insulated, low-profile hood is removeable.
- Zippered hand pockets, plus an interior zippered pocket.
- 2-way zipper lets you open your coat from the bottom, meaning you only need to open your coat a little when you want to sit down.
- Snap-up slits on each side make it possible to run for your bus.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||600 fill-power recycled goose and duck down blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|