The Pagoda Piste blends downhill performance with the speed and lightness of a full-fledged touring ski. Double layered wood core result in a ski that is both lively and damp. When slicing corners in hardpack, the rocker and variable sidecut provide outstanding edge control and power. In soft or mixed snow, you can draw on the gradually rockered paddle tech shape for float and smooth arcing out. The on-edge, off-edge performance lets you get creative and ski through whatever soft, crusty or weirdly mixed conditions you come across.
- Carbon laminate is exceptionally light with moderate damping, power and edge hold.
- Ash and aspen wood core mixes dampness and control and feels lively in the turns.
- Textured nylon top sheet.
- C2 sidecut shape combines high-speed carving and performance in mixed conditions.
- Narrow profile Rockwell 48 steel edges provide excellent edge control without sacrificing a playful, floaty ride.
- World Cup Race base is fast and hard for exceptional performance.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.