Touring sticks that handle whatever conditions the backcountry throws at you. The Pagoda Tour has a long effective edge for carving on hardpack, and a smaller turn radius to navigate narrow chutes. The carbon, wood, and foam combo is fun and powerful –like a frontside ski, that's light enough for touring.
- Carbon sandwich construction is light, torsionally stiff, strong and powerful
- Improved dampness and smoothness makes the ski ask for more speed even when the conditions gets choppy
- Layered ash and paulownia wood and foam core for power, energy and dampness
- Textured nylon top sheet is snowphobic
- RP sidecut is tapered, with flatter sections that blend at the contact points to make it a smooth, smooth driver
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 steel edges provide excellent edge control without sacrificing a playful, floaty ride
- World Cup Race base is fast and hard for exceptional performance